FEAST DAY: The Guardian Angels
Dear Guardian Angel, I am sorry I often forget that you are always by my side. You are filled with a Divine Love for me, so eager to lead me, always there to protect me and even more importantly to help me strive for a greater holiness, if only I ask you. Please then, I now ask you, to help me live my day being more aware of your presence and to more often call upon you, my heavenly friend that God gave me, to not only physically protect me, but to help me avoid sin and to obtain graces for my soul, so that I may fall even more in love with Our Eternal Love, He who brought us together and made us both to be eternally happy with Him. I can’t wait to see you face to face. Thank you for all you have done for me. And for all those times I forget to say this, please except this from the bottom of my heart because I now say to you… “My beautiful and most faithful heavenly friend… My Dear Guardian Angel… I Love You.”
Would be nice if EVERY Catholic Church offered the same prayer towards that today.
“Obama: It was You.”
* It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner – “I am one of you.”
* It was you who on ABC News referenced – “My Muslim faith.”
* It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
* It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict- “I will stand with the Muslims.”
* It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that – “I am a Muslim.”
* It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
* It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning America and professing Marxism.
* It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
* It was you who purposefully omitted – “endowed by our Creator ” – from your recitation of The Declaration Of
* It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the ‘HOLY’ Qur’an.
* It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
* It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
* It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House
* It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
* It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
* It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
* It was you who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” was an outreach to Muslim communities.
* It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
* It was you who was the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the White House tree.
* It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
* It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
* It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
* It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
* It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
* It was you who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
* It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help “empower” the British Muslim community.
* It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
* It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
* It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal White House religious events.
* It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt’s Hosni
Mubarak, formerly America’s strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
* It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
* It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.
There are a lot of stand-out days in my life that I will always remember either for the happiness, the thrill, the satisfaction of a job well-done . . . Even as I recall such personal events, however, I don’t think I remember them in as clear detail as I do the day I saw that plane deliberately crash in the first of the two towers in New York. It took a few seconds to realize that someone had purposely crashed a plane into the building, there were people in the building beginning their day, and the place would soon be swarmed by rescue factions to save everyone.
Sad to say, a great many of the people already in the tower at that moment began and ended their day within minutes while more fortunate ones managed to escape down the stairs into the smokey billows already filling the air outside. Firemen and other rescue crews bravely went against the exiting confusion of people in order to save anyone who couldn’t make it out on their own. Many of those brave men ended their early shift for that day forever when the building crashed down.
I remember seeing the television reporters running to their desks on the news stations, hurriedly dressed and unkept probably wondering on WHAT the news was that needed to be reported. Eventually, the last of the warring planes had crashed and the world was left in shock and sorrow. Some stories were heard of people who were miraculously saved from death because they were late, a flat tire, sudden illness, etc. Way too many hugged their wives, husbands, and children goodbye for the last time.
Even all these years later, it is difficult to watch the news reports from that day as one always has a wistful thought in the back of their mind about ‘maybe the ending will be different THIS time’ . . . but it never is and tears are often just as poignat and sorrowful as the first time we witnessed this news.