I ran across this video and knew I had somehow discovered a secret Congressional video planning their latest course of action with a nod towards any thought of reaching across the aisle!
“Obama: It was You.”
* It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner – “I am one of you.”
* It was you who on ABC News referenced – “My Muslim faith.”
* It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
* It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict- “I will stand with the Muslims.”
* It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that – “I am a Muslim.”
* It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
* It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning America and professing Marxism.
* It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
* It was you who purposefully omitted – “endowed by our Creator ” – from your recitation of The Declaration Of
* It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the ‘HOLY’ Qur’an.
* It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
* It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
* It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House
* It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
* It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
* It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
* It was you who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” was an outreach to Muslim communities.
* It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
* It was you who was the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the White House tree.
* It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
* It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
* It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
* It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
* It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
* It was you who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
* It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help “empower” the British Muslim community.
* It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
* It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
* It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal White House religious events.
* It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt’s Hosni
Mubarak, formerly America’s strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
* It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
* It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.
The Americans are a very lucky people. They’re bordered to the north and south by weak neighbors, and to the east and west by fish.
People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.
God has a special providence for fools, drunks, and the United States of America.
Otto von Bismarck
One of the main focal points of the upcoming presidential election from the Democratic side of the aisle is reparations to the blacks for the suffering they have endured because of slavery. Aside from the fact that there haven’t been slave owners or slaves in the life times of anyone alive today, exactly how would this reparation fund be parceled out?
There are a lot of wealthy blacks in show business, the music industry, commerce, finance, politics. Would they be eligible for reparation payments and, if so, why? Seems their ‘suffering’ has been over for quite awhile now.
What about Americans that have naturalized into citizenship to this country in the last, say, fifty years. Since they had no part or history of the plantation slavery in America, shouldn’t they be exempt of deductions from their income for something they were never a part of in this country?
What about the people who are biracial? How would that figure out in parceling out reparation?
If you were a black slave owner (and that did exist!), would you get to be a recipient or have to pay into the reparation pot? Would Congress be able to work with fractions in that event?
Remember, there were two sides to the Civil War which is WHY there was a Civil War. Would everyone have to trace back their ancestry to see if they fought on side of the North (which is the ones that wanted to end slavery) or a relation of the South? Doesn’t seem right that a family that has heroes from the North side in their family tree would be liable for making reparation payments. Personally, I have seven ancestors who died fighting for the North in the Civil War.
Right now, any and most everyone who is in dire straits already gets some kind of federal aide through food stamps or welfare. Seems that those in need have already been helped.
I also foresee a lot of other groups coming forth for repayment for having endured suffering by the mere fact of being an American.
College students who ran up outrageous tuition bills for degrees that didn’t lead to productive jobs in the workplace, should they be compensated for this. I knew someone that majored in medieval history and discovered upon gradation that the need for something with that degree wasn’t out there.
Then there are all the gentle souls that have been triggered by MAGA hats. Should they be compensated or should there be a dress code enforced which would protect their sensitivities?
I imagine that there are plenty of other groups of people who feel they need a form of reparation, too. I also foresee many years of taxpayer-founded, political discernment on how to collect and distribute a possible reparation . . . which makes me wonder about the potentially deserving ones that pass away in the decades of deliberation . . . would their families and their family’s families get to have their check as well as their own once a decision is put into law?
Here is a horrendous statistic: Every Democratic candidate running for the presidential nomination is in favor of late-term abortion and infanticide. Should be a party-changer in an informed, Christian world. The last three presidential elections showed me, however, that even within the context of Christians/Catholics worshipping on Sunday, their faith had nothing to do with their vote.