“Obama: It was You.”
* It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner – “I am one of you.”
* It was you who on ABC News referenced – “My Muslim faith.”
* It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
* It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict- “I will stand with the Muslims.”
* It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that – “I am a Muslim.”
* It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
* It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning America and professing Marxism.
* It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
* It was you who purposefully omitted – “endowed by our Creator ” – from your recitation of The Declaration Of
* It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the ‘HOLY’ Qur’an.
* It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
* It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
* It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House
* It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
* It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
* It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
* It was you who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” was an outreach to Muslim communities.
* It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
* It was you who was the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the White House tree.
* It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
* It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
* It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
* It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
* It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
* It was you who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
* It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help “empower” the British Muslim community.
* It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
* It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
* It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal White House religious events.
* It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt’s Hosni
Mubarak, formerly America’s strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
* It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
* It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.
Lets get something straight on Gun Deaths.
only 1.1 per day:
1. Daily Heart Disease Deaths: 1,773
2. Daily Cancer Deaths: 1,641
3. Daily Medical Malpractice Deaths: 685
4. Daily Accident Deaths: 465
5. Daily Lower Respiratory Disease Deaths: 439
6. Daily Stroke Deaths: 401
7. Daily Alzheimer Deaths: 332
8. Daily Diabetes Deaths: 229
9. Daily Drug Deaths: 192
10. Flu: 152
If you haven’t heard by now, Cardinal Pell was retried on allegations of sexual misconduct for a second time and the verdict came down this week. It seems that he was absolved of the charges in the first court trial but that wasn’t the result the courts seemed to desire. Even with the facts that there were numerous testmonies to the fact that the allegation couldn’t be verified, the court system of Australia gave it another go and convicted Cardinal Pell this time around. I guess that double jeopardy is a given if one is proven innocent yet others wish a different outcome.
Now, Cardinal Pell has been very outspoken over the years in regards to marriage, homosexuality, and other views along those topics. He seems to have become a target to subtely give others notice of what happens when you go against the modern ‘truths and facts’ of the day. In every country, however, and the United States isn’t an exception, freedom of speech just isn’t all that free these days if you differ with the liberal/leftist views. A high-profile individual dares uphold his faith and values and the Austrailian legal system, in their mind, brought him down.
Although, the Cardinal is no longer a free man, is held in solitary 23 hours of each day, was limited to the sacraments at the choice of his captors, and is now being sent to a prison for felons of sexual crimes, he has maintained his faith, probably thinks on the Book of Job, and relies on the mercy of God in God’s time. We all have a God-given plan in our life and it seems that part of Cardinal Pell’s will be from behind bars.
“Can judges who do evil be your friends?
They do injustice under cover of law;
They attack the life of the just
And condemn innocent blood.“
For more than a few months, there has been talk of a return of the Bubonic Plague. The mere word would send citizens of the olden days in Europe into a panic as there wasn’t a cure and it was almost always deadly. Given the symptoms and onset ailments of the disease, anyone that did survive, probably had health concerns for the rest of their lives.
Here, today, we live in modern times with all the perks of running water, air control in our homes, food choices, and relative peace and quiet between uproars with the more rabid of the squabbling politicians and the shouts of misinformation from the news. However, the fact that Dr. Drew (https://drdrew.com) has been talking about the possibility of an outbreak of the plague beginning in Los Angeles SOON doesn’t seem to bother elected officials in the California government from the Governor on down to the least of the small city councils. I have to wonder about their priorities. Did they hear the words ‘deadly plague’ clearly and understand that people WILL die and it will SPREAD and we are not, to my knowledge prepared for this?
It seems the democrats in power in California have other more important priorities like thwarting any and every move President Trump tries to make, taking citizen medical insurance money to help cover anyone that comes into the state, and protecting the sanctuary cities that have seen an upturn in crime even as they are supposedly protecting the criminals from ICE efforts.
We were just in the very beginning of the City of Los Angeles several months ago and were shocked at the tents, clutter, and people along side the offramps. They are living, eating, relieving themselves all in the same small space often. The rats like it and as the rats make their rounds, they are now also sharing their fleas and, subsequently, the plague. The people who will probably be adversely affected, first, will be the very people that live where the rats/fleas flourish – the tent cities and homing places lining the streets of Los Angeles right now.
Instead of using taxpayer money to fund people who continue to arrive at our borders without planning to even naturalize but to get what is being given out, perhaps the government should work on clearing up the tent cities along the sidewalks and byways, finally fumigate the rats that have been infesting the police station for awhile now, and work out productive ways to put the homeless back on their feet before we take on thousands of noncitizens who may soon find out that staying home where the came from might have been better than coming down with a deadly disease.
One thing I’ve noticed over the years about many politicians is the word ‘priorities’ in extremely necessary situations isn’t always a word in their vocabulary.