1. Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest Graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant Mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men [and women] from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal Things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself [herself] to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the Grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.
Click here to send Our Lady a White Rose
for the Fatima Centennial!
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
America Needs Fatima https://www.americaneedsfatima.org/ is sponsoring a nationwide Rosary in honor of the anniversary and for our country. The date assigned is October 14, 2017. You can read the details in the link provided above. Please consider honoring Our Blessed Mother and our Faith by organizing a group of your own.
God is offering us eternity so 30 minutes or so in prayer with His Blessed Mother isn’t too much to ask. Besides, it could be an wonderful way to start a weekend.
I’ve been making Rosaries for St. Paul Street Evangelization for a couple of years now. I like their ‘method’ of sharing the Faith with going to the streets and just being there waiting for people to approach them. One of their main aspects is getting a Rosary into as many hands as possible. Our Blessed Mother can be a strong supporter of working through her Rosary.
Anyway, I just got a letter from the ministry and as their apostolate grows so does their need for Rosaries. They provide Rosaries and other religious information to thousands of evangelists and hundreds of teams throughout the world.
So, if you are a Rosary Maker, pleased consider sending them some Rosaries to support their work. The address is St. Paul Street Evangelization, 8220 West State Rd. 48, Bloomington, IN 47404.
If you are interested in learning to make Rosaries, you can find out all you need from: Our Lady’s Rosary Makers https://olrm.org/.
“Sweet, blessed beads! I would not part
With one of you for richest gem
That gleams in kingly diadem;
Ye know the history of my heart.”
Abram Ryan – My Beads, 19th century
“Some people do not like to take the medicine that would heal them, and call it nonsense. The rosary is exactly that medicine which cures an amazing deal of nonsense. Call it spiritual homeopathy if you like. Many a proud spirit has been brought down by it—many a faddy spirit has been made patient by it. Many a queasy spirit has been made strong by it. Many a distracted spirit has become recollected by it. The weak things of htis world hath God chosen to confound the strong.”
Archbishop Ullathorne: Letters in the Oscation. 19th century