1. Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest Graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant Mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men [and women] from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal Things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself [herself] to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the Grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.
Click here to send Our Lady a White Rose
for the Fatima Centennial!
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
America Needs Fatima https://www.americaneedsfatima.org/ is sponsoring a nationwide Rosary in honor of the anniversary and for our country. The date assigned is October 14, 2017. You can read the details in the link provided above. Please consider honoring Our Blessed Mother and our Faith by organizing a group of your own.
God is offering us eternity so 30 minutes or so in prayer with His Blessed Mother isn’t too much to ask. Besides, it could be an wonderful way to start a weekend.
I’ve been making Rosaries for St. Paul Street Evangelization for a couple of years now. I like their ‘method’ of sharing the Faith with going to the streets and just being there waiting for people to approach them. One of their main aspects is getting a Rosary into as many hands as possible. Our Blessed Mother can be a strong supporter of working through her Rosary.
Anyway, I just got a letter from the ministry and as their apostolate grows so does their need for Rosaries. They provide Rosaries and other religious information to thousands of evangelists and hundreds of teams throughout the world.
So, if you are a Rosary Maker, pleased consider sending them some Rosaries to support their work. The address is St. Paul Street Evangelization, 8220 West State Rd. 48, Bloomington, IN 47404.
If you are interested in learning to make Rosaries, you can find out all you need from: Our Lady’s Rosary Makers https://olrm.org/.
Making Rosaries So They Can Pray Rosaries
I’ve been making Rosaries for over 25 years but let it sort of slide to the wayside the last few years as other chores and some new projects took center stage. I realized a few weeks ago that I missed making them and the lists of missions in great need of them hadn’t gotten shorter over the year.
I used to make Rosaries for a local evangelist who would go out and about during the day and stopping to talk to anyone who seemed interested. He liked to have a Rosary on hand to give them so I got to fill a closer to home need, too.
The majority of Mission Rosaries are pretty basic. My evangelist friend said that we need a bit more than words to attract someone to the church at times so liked the fact that my art degree often came to play in my Rosary making. Some people told me there were too elaborate aka flashy. The people they were given to, however, loved having something special. Faith doesn’t have to be ‘plain’, after all!
Well, this week, I finally got off two packages of Rosaries to an elderly priest in India that I’ve kept in touch with over the years. I imagine he will probably be happily surprised to get more than a letter from me this time around.
Anyone interested in making Rosaries, this is the place to start. You can get supplies for reasonable prices along with instructions and lists of missions in need of Rosaries both in the United States and overseas. It’s great to pray a Rosary for someone but even better to share a Rosary with them.